Woot! It’s Friday y’all! Here are some fun/cool/interesting things from this week…
- My cute little Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target satchel, made it onto Refinery29.com under their “11 Bag Trends to Carry You Through“
- I think we’re all pretty aware that Breast Cancer Awareness is this month, but I bet you didn’t know that it’s also Squirrel Awareness month. Yep, you read that right. There is a squirrel awareness month! Oy vey.
- I am seriously loving this “autumn” hair that Vanessa Hudgens is sporting. I wonder how hard it is to replicate.
- Check out this super cool online storytelling community where you can create, read and share visual stories. It’s great for kids of all ages (K-12), adults and artists. I can’t wait to tell my teenager about it!
- Never look bad in a photo again! Click here to see Cara’s advice on how to rock the camera. She always seems to look great in photos so she must be doing something right!
image via maskcara.com